As a nonprofit organization, we are always looking to our partners and support to help us spread the word. Below is a shortlist of people we can help. If you know of a group, family or individual in need of handicapped home remodeling, consulting or construction in any of these areas, please tell them about the Creative Renovations team. If these groups don’t know about us, then we can’t help!
- Families with a member who has a disability in need of automated solutions for maximum independence.
- Any agency serving senior citizens in their homes.
- Any agency serving wounded veterans.
- Occupational therapists or physical therapists who work with people recovering from a stroke, spinal cord injury or any issue affecting their mobility.
- Any church or public building in need of accessibility renovations.
Creative Renovations is a 501(c)(3) organization committed to making safe, affordable and accessible housing available for the people who need it most in Central Ohio. All of our project managers are experienced, licensed, bonded and insured contractors and certified aging-in-place specialists.
Creative Renovations utilizes only experienced tradesmen and technicians. Each of our accessibility projects, from the simple to the complex, has an assigned project manager involved from the beginning to the end. The project manager is responsible for all initial design work and overseeing the construction to ensure a completed quality product.
In addition to privately funded accessibility projects, Creative Renovations is also an Ohio certified Medicaid provider. Referrals are accepted from the following partner agencies: